100% full Not resolved
1.4

They claim to be professional refinishers - tubs, counters, cabinets, tile, etc.They do horrible work and their finishes fail a month or two out of their measly warranty.

They don't even clean the tubs before spraying them as they claim to. They don't make the repairs to the counters as they claim. They just spray over anything and when it fails they want you to pay to have it done again.

The customer service sucks.

The regional manager will look at it and agree it is a bad job but do nothing about it.You'll have better luck hiring a third grader to do the work.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. castleapartments stated that there is a room for improvement of poor business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of royal finish refinishing service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3019. Royal Finish needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned royal finish refinishing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Royal Finish.

Had an Experience with Royal Finish?

Comments

Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more